After having programmed the reopening to the public of the museum for May 26, it seemed essential to us to be able to quickly offer you new boats tours.
We have therefore set up a specific calendar which will allow you to visit the boats more often and in the best possible conditions:
- Visit the three-masted Duchesse Anne and the Sandettié on a guided tour
- A maximum of 9 visitors per time slot of guided tours, in accordance with current regulations.
- + slots, now three on opening days : 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- + opening days : Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Reservations are made at the museum reception on 03 28 63 33 39, beware the gauges are limited.
The measures to be observed due to the current circumstances :
- Come with your own mask and wear it constantly.
- Disinfect hands when entering (provision of hydro-alcoholic gel by the museum).
- Respect the barrier and physical distance measures announced by the Government.